Discover what is REALLY causing your hair loss... and eliminate this problem –once and for all - at the root source.
Stop wasting your money on prescriptions, procedures, and “miracle products” that are messy, dangerous, and down-right ineffective.
Watch the video on "Hair Balding" at http://youtu.be/CiSt7mvOU1A
Eliminate everyone's stares and stop them from thinking about your thinning hair and your receding hair line
Uncover the REAL reason foams, creams and prescriptions aren't working for you.
The biggest LIE of the American Hair Loss Industry - A recent study in The Washington Post stated that Americans will spend more than 3.5 BILLION DOLLARS on prescriptions, procedures, and “miracle products” to cure their hair loss. But the most shocking part is that 99% of these treatments don't work – and the other 1% only works for a select few.
Did you know... 90% of all hair loss in both men and women is DHT related!
DHT hair loss – or male and female pattern baldness is a complicated process, but here are the basics...
We have many hormones in our bodies, but when they are balanced they keep our bodies and our hair healthy. One of the most important hormones is Testosterone. While it is considered a men's hormone, both men and women need it to grow and heal bones and muscles.
We also have enzymes in our bodies which transform and optimize hormones. One specific enzyme, 5-Alpha Reductase (5AR), rests in the tissue around your hair follicles and has only one purpose.
It turns Testosterone into a super concentrated, super strong Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Normally men have a tiny amount of DHT which is more than enough to grow facial hair, deepen the voice, and increase sex drive.
If you are losing your hair, it means something has gone terribly wrong and you have a DHT problem. For many reasons, your body is making too much 5AR and too much Testosterone. Your body is storing the excess Testosterone on your 5AR-filled scalp. When the two meet, your scalp is flooded with DHT.